Human Resources Policy Formation
Our human resources specialists will help you develop and communicate specific personnel policies regarding telecommuting. As a result, your managers and telecommuting employees will know precisely what is expected of them in order to meet your business needs.
Guidelines could address such issues as:
- Who is eligible to telecommute?
- What tasks can be performed off-site?
- How will performance of telecommuters be monitored?
- What requirements must telecommuters' home offices meet?
- What specific agreements need to be developed that outline the telecommuting arrangement?